We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 25 June 2012

Challenge 70 No Cards, Tags or ATCs, Winner and Top 5


Good morning, it's time to announce our Winner and Top 5 from our last challenge.
Carole would like to thank everyone who entered her No Cards, Tags or ATCs challenge, with some very inventive and imaginative projects and has chosen her Winner and Top 5, and she had this to say 'I have to say how fantastic it was to see the vast array of other crafts that people do - and it was quite hard to make my choices. However, they were all pieces that inspired me in some way to want to have a go myself - I would say that particularly of my chosen winner'
For the prize of the $10 gift voucher from
is



And Carole's top 5 in numerical order are:












Congratulations to you all. Please feel free to display our logos on your blogs and if the winner could contact me at CCMChallenges@gmail.comwith the prize she has won in the subject line, I can sort out her prize.
It may take me a while to sort out the winner this time around as I am without an internet connection, which I shall explain in the new challenge later, so please bare with me if I don't get back to you for a couple of weeks. I will try to sort things out as quickly as possible but cannot promise anything.

Don’t forget to come back at 12 noon for our next challenge.





4 comments:

  1. Six beautiful creations and all so different. Thanks for picking me as one of the winners. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thanks so much for choosing me for your top 5, especially amongst the array of fabulous projects here. I feel very honoured x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thank you for choosing me as your winner, I'm very honoured especially amongst so many other fabulous projects. Well done to the top 5 winners also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone! What an inspiring group of people and blog!!! Thank you so much.
    See you in August..happy moving!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.