We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 9 February 2015

#132 Love, Love, Love

As Valentine's Day is a heartbeat away our host for this challenge, Lorraine, would like to see your love themed creations. So love, romance, valentine, wedding or engagement will all be suitable.

This is the team's interpretation of the theme

Lorraine
I have gone for lots of hearts, I have used a new Tiddly Ink Love image, added sparkle dome embellishments, a stamped sentiment, the papers are actually from a Christmas collection
 
 

Josephine

I've used paper from the Joanna Sheen Ivory Cats CD and die cuts from Marianne and Sizzix to make a valentine's card with the traditional Be Mine sentiment inside.

Pamellia

For my Love creation, I decided to do a romantic garden theme using the most romantic colour there is...PINK! Lots of hearts, flowers and birds made with dies, clay and stamps.

Mary

I decided to celebrate the love between long married couples and the title of the stamp I used is called 'Flirty Seniors'.

Carole

I used DoCrafts' Valentines Selection and Love Sentiments downloads to make my card, where I have made the sentiment the main focus.

Marlene

I used Antique Papers from the Works. The Stamp is A Creative Impressions Heart embossed with Papermania Tinsel Silver Embossing Powder.

Leslie

I created an embossed and sanded background from dark pink cardstock which looks red in the photo. I used Stampin' Up! Six Sided Sampler stamp set with coordinating Hexagon punch to create the large hex shape which I embellished with twine and stacked buttons. The front and inside sentiments are from Leaving Memories.

Jackie
For my card I used an image and backing paper I found in my stash and stamped and cut out the bunting from red card to make my banner, which was "hung" using bakers twine.

Kimx
I have used a stencil from Dreamweaver for the background and stamps from the new Woodware catalogue for my card.

Sally
I have used some dies from Marianne Designs for the heart frame and some tag stamps from Inkadinkado. The papers are from Craftstyle, a Cheery- Lynn flourish die, some paper clay roses and embellishments from my stash finish my card.
 
Mine is another page for my art journal.

 
Sue
I've made an anniversary card for my Brother and Sister-in-Law who celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary at the weekend.  I decided not to go all cutsie, and went for an Eiffel Tower whic has been stamped and embossed, over a stamped and distressed postcard, and neutral papers.  This card would work well as an engagement or wedding card, or with a change of sentiment as a birthday card!

A wedding card for our love theme using these two cuties from The Greeting Farm coloured with Copics. A simple background to leave the images as the main focus.
 
LIN W
 

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome mix of designs and inspiration. I'd almost forgotten my Bunny stamps till I saw that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning array of DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Examples by the team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.