We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 22 August 2016

#170 Time, Winner and Top 5

Good morning, it's Winners time again. Such a shame we didn't have more entries, but those we had were worth the visit.

I hosted the Time challenge and my winner and Top 5 are:-

Winner

8 Jana K
Love the soft and delicate colour palette, which was perfect for all those gorgeous shells!

and my Top 5 are:
 
 

Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to be in your Top 5, thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Top 5 and congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear DT thank you so much for choosing my mixed media canvas als your winner. I'm so happy ;))
    Hugs from Slowenia, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top 5?!? No way! Thank you sooooo much. What an honor considering all the talented artists displaying their beautiful projects. Congratulations Jana on your ammazing canvas and to the other top 5'ers. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.